Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A system that i could not fix

Why would a brand new system cannot be loaded with the windows family OS ?
The reasonable problems could be a damaged CD or the CDROM ?
Or will it be a problem with the memory or a corrupted BIOS ?
And will it be the probelem itself wit the board so called mother ?

The reason beihnd all these questions are, I was facing a problem installing winXP to a machine that a freind of mine bought from BangKok. I did replace the memory, pulled out all the cards that have been inserted and even replaced the CDROM. Still i wasnt able to load the OS to the machine. So I did even tried switching the CD i was trying to load the OS with a couple of CD's and still i could not load the OS.

The question is why ? Will it be a problem with the motherboard ? The model of the motherboard is ASUS P4S800-MX SE

Anybody who read this post i have a favour to ask, to mail me what should i do to fix this PC. Sorry that my blog doesnt allow comments, i tried to fix it but i couldn't and perhaps i would have another template that would suport commenting so the person who i am asking to mail me wouldn't mail me again :)

mappu@squid.mv

No comments:

Google Custom Search